Perfect for a wide variety of applications and environments, projection technology has played a key role in the audio visual market for decades. With the recent introduction of lampless laser technology, digital light processing (DLP) and 3D mapping, projection technology is the ideal solution for a large display at a cost effective price.
Versatile and low maintenance, content can be projected onto walls and surfaces that may otherwise be unfit for LED display mounting, and with many projectors to choose from they are a highly flexible solution.
Environment, throw distance, brightness and image size all play a key role when planning a solution for your space, but working with our strategic supplier network we are able to make the right choices when it comes to selecting the perfect projector for your organisation.
In many applications, projectors can provide the most cost-effective solution. With a vast range of different projection technologies available, projection display can be used for a variety of applications from auditoria, lecture theatres and large meeting rooms, to classrooms and multi-divisible conference spaces.
- Cost effective for large format presentation displays
- Laser based projection, minimal maintenance
- Easy to install and efficient use of space
- Products to suit both large venues and smaller education spaces
- 3-chip DLP, 10,000 lumens
- Lamp-free laser projection
- 240Hz High frame rate, sharp motion pictures
- Maintenance-free design up to 20,000 hours
- 5K pixel performance