With multiple devices spread across the network in different locations, support teams can become quickly overwhelmed with the servicing and day-to-day management of these technologies and facilities. No matter the number of devices or size of your AV system, audio visual management software provides intuitive control for common AV tasks and is designed to simplify the management and operation of AV and communication systems and devices across your infrastructure.
Feature-rich, flexible and agile, AV management software is built to support an infrastructure of a few rooms and can scale-up to support hundreds. Service teams can remotely access the platform to receive diagnostics and live analytics to anticipate and resolve any issues with the system as part of a preventative maintenance schedule as well as review KPI’s within the support team.
Providing room monitoring and scheduling software to release firmware updates, this integration means that teams are taking the first step towards making their site a ‘Smart Building’ and can view how each system is performing in real-time across the campus.
From displaying data and reporting, to highlighting efficiencies and ultimately the return on investment, to giving support teams the confidence that the systems are performing to the best of their ability; management software is an extremely valuable tool and asset when planning and integrating a host of audio-visual technologies and systems across multiple locations.
- Easily manage all your AV devices across the infrastructure
- Track room usage and number of bookings and understand who and how your technology is being used
- Customised reporting on devices
- Help control and manage operational costs and budgets
- Room scheduling and room availability
- Integrate with MS Exchange, MS O365 and G-Suite calendars to improve meeting workflows
- Global device monitoring
- Fusion dashboard for analytics, data and reporting