Research suggests that on average, an employee will sit through over 6,000 meetings during their career. The use of Interactive displays enables participants to share information, video and other content in a collaborative working environment. It has long been accepted that a well organised meeting with audio visual content, generates greater audience participation and results in more effective meetings.
Collaboration is an integral part of business communications and we understand how important and powerful the right solution can be for you. Designed with flexibility in mind; make notes collectively on screen, brainstorm, and form action plans for everyone to see, wherever their location. Nowadays, people use a range of communication devices with different operating systems, such as Windows, Android and Apple iOS. Installing an App on a device allows participants to interact and share their information, enhancing productivity.
The benefits are not confined to the office environment alone; interactive displays are also a perfect tool for creating engaging experiences for a range of spaces and audiences of all types.
Interactive displays are ideal for all room sizes and any working environment that provides users with video and collaboration tools across multiple sites by delivering unparalleled HD and UHD image quality, suitable for:
- Huddle spaces
- Meeting rooms
- Front of House
- Higher Education and Universities for collaborative learning
Contact us today and we will explain how interactive displays can help to synergise your business processes.
- Feature rich and future-proof
- Complete collaboration solution
- Multi-touch surface
- Employee productivity and brainstorming
- Engaging experiences for a range of audiences in multiple sectors
Avocor WCD Series
- Created in partnership with Microsoft designed for O365 and MS Teams
- Integrated AV via a single USB-C cable
- Smart switching / multi-user collaboration
- HD and UHD camera options
- Integrated cloud-based video conferencing such as Zoom