Audio Visual over Internet Protocol (AVoIP, or AV over IP) is becoming one of the most efficient and popular ways of providing audiences with high-quality audio visual content. AVoIP can operate on an existing Local Area Network (LAN) or Wide Area Network (WAN), enabling the distribution of audio visual content up to Ultra High Definition (UHD) with low latency over greater distances.
From live or on-demand audio visual content, to distribution of higher grade broadcasts, AVoIP delivers uncompromised performance. Compared to traditional non-networked point-to-point / point-to-multi-point AV infrastructures, AVoIP brings flexibility to a system, allowing as many encoders/decoders as required, without a conventional audio visual matrix switcher, with the added benefit of being able to scale on a supply-and-demand basis.
Whether the requirement to distribute audio visual content is from room to room within the same building, or over multiple locations, high-resolution content can be accessed quickly and efficiently, making it a popular solution across a range of applications such as: meeting rooms, auditoria, retail spaces, operation centres and campuses.
- Enterprise platform performance
- Highly scalable and flexible
- High bandwidth, ultra-low latency
- Excellent video performance over 1GB – 10GB infrastructures
- Real-time content and communications
Extron NAV 10E 101
- Streaming video, audio and USB signals over 10Gbps Ethernet networks
- Supports HDMI 2.0 at resolutions up to 4K/60 @ 4:4:4
- Interoperable with 1Gbps NAV endpoints
- Visually lossless compression