Flexible technology deployment, financial sustainability and 360 service and support. AVaas is the answer.
Realise the opportunities for your business’s financial sustainability, flexible technology deployment and 360-degree service wrap by leveraging an AVaaS (AV as a Service) model as part of Commco’s FlexiCare Leasing program. Whilst IT Managed Service agreements have been providing lease cost hardware and service solutions for many years and as we are increasingly observing the provision of AV solutions through internal and third party IT services, it is now more important than ever to ensure that the AV services are encompassed into the digital workplace.
By switching from a CAPEX to an OPEX budget model for hardware purchases, installations, software licences and service support solutions, you can enjoy the following benefits listed below.
OPEX Budget Model Benefits
- Reduce capital expenditure and be tax efficient
- Manage operational costs and budgets more efficiently through one manageable monthly payment
- Allows for flexibility with changes in technology asset and service requirements
- Incorporates an ongoing technology and workplace strategy to support refresh programmes and the changing environment and requirements of your business
- Managed services as a wrap-around support solution to protect your investment and maximise the ROI through proactive remote monitoring and asset management via HelpLink & RemoteLink as part of our FlexiCare program. This is arranged directly with Commco via a number of flexible monthly and annual payment options
- Fixed costs, no surprises, reduce risk
We use a team of service focussed finance professionals who are dedicated to our customers and channel partners. Whilst offering exceptional value, the entire process is straightforward, and we can often make decisions very quickly and effectively
Key Points Include:
- Finance available from £1K to £10M
- Fast and efficient credit decisions
- Excellent rates & commercial terms
- Full FCA accreditation
- 20+ years experience
- 90%+ acceptance rates
- Independent advice & support
- Access to the UK’s largest range of funders
How it all Works
Nearly all the procurement requirements of any project or managed service contract can be financed. IT, AV, software, furniture and fit-out, security systems, office equipment, building management systems and green energy solutions, the list goes on . . . Retaining the capital to deploy elsewhere is key. For many, its recognising that almost all equipment depreciated from day one.
Strategically, financing your assets can transform how you think about procurement in general. No more need to exhaust aging assets beyond their usefulness thus resulting in big spikes in demand on cash flow when their renewal becomes business critical. Being able to pay a low, fixed cost amount each month, have the 360-degree solution they need and be able to flex on this as you move through the life of the agreement.
Looking at the Numbers
How do the tax savings work? Tax savings are only relevant to those organisations paying tax on their profits, for Public sectors and those others that don’t, the benefits are about making budgets work in a more manageable and predictable way.
The illustration below shows, there are some tax savings associated with using capital (through tax relief afforded by capital allowances) but typically these are modest compared to the 100% tax relief (capital & interest) available through leasing.
Finance arranged by Bluestone Leasing Limited (registered in England & Wales no.02519389 and registered office at Lakeside House, Navigation Court, Wakefield WF2 7BJ) is authorised & regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority FRN no.663701. Bluestone Leasing Limited are a credit broker not a lender. ICO Data Protection Registration no is Z6897676 © copyright Bluestone Leasing Ltd. Figures shown are based on a representative example and are not guaranteed. The product quoted for is only one of a number of products which may be available and which may be more or less suitable, depending on your needs and circumstances. Finance is arranged subject to status and terms and conditions.